- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstract title should be short, clear and indicate the content of the abstract
- List the name and surname of the presenting author and co-authors
- Organisation/institution affiliated to each author
- Avoid using abbreviations unless it is necessary. If abbreviations are used, the abbreviated term should be written out in full the first time it is used
- Tables, graphs and images can be submitted with your abstract as an attachment. Allowed formats are: gif, png, jpg, tif, pdf. Please remember to insert the reference (Table 1, Figure 1, etc.) in the abstract
- The abstract is limited to 300 words and must include the following headings:
Establish the context, background and/or importance of the topic, indicate a problem, controversy or a gap in the field of research. Indicate the primary objective of the research.
Describe the research design (qualitative or quantitative), data sources, subjects, data collection and analysis.
Summary and discussion of the results.
Statement of the study’s conclusions and/or implication of the results, in particular extent to which research can be translated into action.
You will receive an automated message to acknowledge your abstract submission. If you require any help with the submission of your abstract please contact: email@example.com